Working with cloudsim or its extensions requires an insight knowledge about the API and it is a bit of tricky but easy to follow. As we have been working around this tool since 2013, we can be a good help to you for accelerated learning through cloudsim training.
Following are a few options that you can subscribe to quickly start with the simulation implementations:
Self-paced on-demand Cloudsim Training Course
- Short Course on Cloudsim Simulation Toolkit titled “Task Scheduling with Cloudsim Simulation Toolkit”.
- Full Course on Cloudsim Simulation Toolkit titled “Learn Basics of Cloudsim“.
- Full Course on iFogSim Simulation Toolkit titled “Essential iFogSim Tutorials“
The contents for these self-paced full courses will be updated Monthly with new implementation scenarios until August 2021. Also, to avail UPI payments facility, you need to send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The on-call support is for those who are, Either working on the implementation of the research problem and are stuck on a certain point & need help OR might need to have some general discussion with respect to the implementation of research problems using cloudsim, ifogsim, CloudsimSDN, etc.
- This service will be based on a confirmed appointment, with a cost of 10 USD or 700 INR.
- You may book your call as per following available slots:
Training on Cloudsim simulation toolkit is offered to individuals as well as in a group and due to the COVID19 situation, the mode of training delivery will be online only. Training in a group is generally offered through Colleges/Univerity.
In an instructor-led course before offering the training a detailed discussion will be done to understand what is the need and how the training should be planned to bring effective results. For a beginner-level Cloudsim Training, following is the general sequence of topics:
- Introduction to cloud computing and cloudsim
- Setup of Cloudsim
- Understanding the package namespace structure of CloudSim toolkit
- Working with Cloudsim core package
- Events and Simulation Queue
- Understanding Entity Classes
- Cloudlet, Schedulers, Utilization Models
- Allocation Policies
- Green computing models.
In case you are interested in instructor-led training programs, feel free to submit your details in the form provided below: